If I were to miraculously when a HUGE lottery jackpot, what would I do with it? I would do some responsible things…and maybe a few frivolous things. But, most of all, I would do as much as possible to help make the world a better place.
1. Pay off all my my creditors and all of my fiancée’s creditors.
2. Buy a new, reasonable car, such as a Ford Taurus or Fusion, or something similar.
3. Buy a new pickup truck or SUV.
4. Maybe a sports car (Challenger, Mustang or Camaro)
5. Pay off my house and make improvements (new furniture, new fridge, new washer and dryer, new fencing, hire a professional organizer, interior decorator, landscape architect).
6. Hire a cleaning service to come in one or two days a week.
7. Pay my parents back for the estimated 100+ thousand dollars I have borrowed.
8. Give 2 or 3 million to my parents and my fiancée’s parents so they could have a nice retirement.
9. Pay off my step dad and sister’s medical bills.
10. Pay my parents’ health insurance premiums so my mom could finally retire and they could still be covered.
11. Give a reasonable amount to the rest of my family and friends.
12. Make sure my aunt could retire and be ok.
13. Fund my nieces and nephews college education, along with my cousins children and my fiancée’s nieces and nephews education and any of my siblings that want to go.
14. Donate, Donate, Donate (Church, my community organizations and any causes I believe in).
15. Fund my fiancée’s education, as well as pay off her current student loans.
16. Go to PRN at work so I could go to college, and also pay for college.
17. Join Net Jets
18. Buy my mom, step dad, sister, and fiancée’s parents new vehicles.
19. Pay off my sister’s house.
20. Save, Save, Save. Invest, Invest, Invest.